Safety & Fall Prevention Products for Individuals in Marquette, MI, and Throughout the Upper Peninsula
The primary concern for those with limited mobility and balance problems is falling down and being seriously injured. This is a constant threat, even when navigating your own home. Thankfully, there are safety and fall prevention products available for residents of Marquette, Michigan, and throughout the Upper Peninsula. Barrier Free Store is the company to turn to for top-notch solutions that can keep you living safely and independently.
Fall Prevention Products
There are various safety solutions that can be customized to your unique needs. All of our mobility aids are sturdy, reliable, and ADA compliant, meaning they’ll support you for years to come. Our fall prevention products include:
- Bed rails, which support you as you rise from and enter your bed
- Grab bars, which provide support for activities that can be extremely dangerous for people with limited mobility, like showering and walking down a hallway
- Rollators, which are four-wheeled walkers that support you as you walk
- Lever extenders, which attach to your recliner handle to make it easy to lower and raise your recliner’s leg rest
- Standing aids, which help you stand from a sitting position
- Gait belts, which help caregivers transfer people between rooms safely
The team at Barrier Free Store can help outfit your home with multiple fall prevention products. With our high-quality products, you’ll be able to continue living independently. We also have bariatric versions of our fall prevention products to accommodate you.
Barrier Free Store Can Help
The team at Barrier Free Store is committed to helping the residents in Marquette, MI, and the Upper Peninsula live independently by keeping their homes accessible and navigable. We can inspect your home and determine which safety and fall prevention products fit your unique needs. And we’re members of the Home Builders Association of the Upper Peninsula (HBAUP) and a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS), so you can rest easy knowing we’re the go-to experts in the field. Reach out to us today!